If you have a broken clothes dryer and you do not have time to hang your clothes outside, we can repair your dryer for you. We service all gas and electric dryers, regardless of your brand, model, where you purchased yours or how old it is. We can repair any dryer problems listed here, or any other problems that you may have.
- The dryer is dead, does not run
- Clothes dryer heating problems — does not heat, clothes are too hot or heat damages fabrics, or drying time is too long to dry clothes
- Dryer doesn’t stop drying
- Gas clothes dryer has odors
- The dryer gas pilot will not light or stay lit (older models)
- A dryer error code comes on the display
- The clothes dryer door won’t stay shut
- The dryer won’t spin or tumble
- The dryer is noisy
Pete’s Appliance repairs and installs all brands of major household appliances. We are licensed and insured. Be confident with our 60 day guarantee on parts and labor!