The hot water heater is one of the most important appliances in your home, and you probably do not think about it until it malfunctions. Hot water heater problems can arise, just like with any other household appliance. If you have a problem with the water tank itself, we can certainly install a new hot water heater for you. We install and service all types of gas and electric hot water heaters.
Hot water heaters are relatively simple appliances, and if you are handy, you might check out a hot water heater repair guide before seeking a professional service. Of course, however, if you are not a do-it-yourself-er, or cannot fix the problem, we will be happy to provide our services for any of the following issues, or other, relating to water heaters.
- Need hot water heater installation
- No hot water at all
- The water is too hot
- Not enough hot water from the water heater
- The hot water heater takes too long to reheat
- Water is leaking from the hot water heater tank
- Water heater makes odd noises
- The faucet water is rusty in color
- Water smells bad
- The pressure for hot water is low
- The pilot light on the gas hot water heater will not stay lit
- The pilot light on the gas hot water heater will not light
- The burner does not stay lit (gas)