Portable space heaters are a popular way to conserve energy if you only need to warm one or two rooms, rather than warming the whole house with the central heating system. However, like any other household appliance, portable space heaters sometimes fail and need to be fixed.
If you have a portable space heater that needs repair, we can help with these common portable space heater problems:
- There is no power from the space heater power supply
- The portable space heater has a blown fuse
- The auto safety shut off in the space heater is broken
- The space heater has a faulty thermostat
- The is a bad heating element in the portable space heater
- The portable heater cord is frayed or dangerous