When you need a refrigerator repair service, you might not even have time to find the right appliance service to call. Refrigerators are one of the most costly appliances in our households, and probably the most important. When you have refrigerator problems, you cannot afford to lose your investment of food inside of it. We make refrigerator failures a priority, because we understand the urgency to get this major appliance repaired as soon as possible.
We service all major brands of refrigerators and any lesser known refrigerator brands as well. This is a list of refrigerator problems that we typically encounter, but it is not exhaustive. We can handle any problem that you may be experiencing with your refrigerator, even if you do not see it on the list.
- Freezer is not freezing
- Freezer is freezing, but refrigerator is too warm
- Refrigerator section is freezing food or food is too cold
- Freezer has ice on the back wall
- Freezer has snow on packages
- Refrigerator has an error code on the display
- Ice maker is not working or not making ice
- Water dispenser not dispensing water or ice
- Refrigerator leaks water onto the floor
- Refrigerator is noisy
- There is sweating on the outside of the refrigerator cabinet
- There is sweating or moisture on the inside of the cabinet