A broken washer can cause time consuming and expensive trips to a laundromat! We repair washing machines of all makes and models, even if you do not see it on our list of the major appliance brands that we service. Washer and dryer combo appliances are included.
A Pete’s Appliance technician will fix your washer no matter where you bought it or how old it is. Some common washing machine problems that we repair are listed here, but we can repair any problems that you may be experiencing with your washer.
- The washer won’t turn on
- There is an error code on the washer
- Washer does not drain properly
- The washing machine leaks
- The washer will not spin or agitate
- Washing machine is shaking or moving
- A cycle on the washer won’t finish
- The water in the washer does not drain
- Washer overfills the tub
- The washing machine smells
- The detergent in the washer does not dispense
At Pete’s Appliance, you can be confident by our 60 day guarantee on parts and labor, and that we are licensed and insured. We repair and install all brands of major household appliances.